Sunday, September 14, 2014

kisses are gross..but..

I want your lips to press against mine.

Whisper words only silence hears...
you're safe.

To calm their trembles with the truth.

Pull my skeleton from it's grave...
and into you.

And I will weep.

You have saved me.
I never want you to stop saving me.

I always want your glorious words to bleed and stain my very being

Exhale your fears..
Breathe me in..

Oh, how I crave
how I wait.

For our kiss that gives us more than a shallow buzz of lust.

For the kiss that means we, you, me, us, ours...
safe.

What a world it would be, if people kissed with all they are.
If every kiss cried; I love you.


12 comments:

  1. "I always want your glorious words to bleed and stain my very being" Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If every kiss cried; I love you."

    I love this :) Although I don't think kissing is gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Pull my skeleton from it's grave...
    and into you."

    I mean I don't normally like the mushy gushy lovey dovey stuff but this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME.

    "kisses are gross...but...I want your lips pressed against mine"

    ^^Literally my liiiife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tight focus on a single concept. You explore your thoughts really well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kisses are icky when it's not you, but the PDA kids in the hall. The Only exception is movies and weddings. #TBH

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I never want you to stop saving me."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is by far the best description of a kiss.
    amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Pages