Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Curious.

I keep the playlist you picked on repeat.

Repeat
Repeat
Repeat

And never skip a single song.

You sang to my favorite song.

You stumbled through the words. 

But.
You sang.
You sang.
You sang.

You asked me to sing.
and I did.

I Quietly sang along with you.

You clearly didn't hear me.


But I heard you.

I heard you.
I heard you.
I heard you.


I'm not saying we harmonized
or that we didn't.

But

I wanted it.

and that's what my soul seems to be waiting for.

Harmony and oneness and unity.

I never skip a single song,

Because.
Because.
Because.


I'm curious where your playlist will end.

Or if it's more like a pandora station.

I'm curious how much it costs a month to keep you playing.

I'm just curious.

I was just curious.

Curious.
Curious.
Curious.






4 comments:

  1. I'm curious how much it costs a month to keep you playing.

    Can I just take a second to be in love with that line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this.
    "I'm not saying that we harmonized or that we didn't. But I wanted it."

    ReplyDelete

Pages